Walsh Whiskey’s The Irishman is a critically acclaimed, award-winning Irish whiskey, consistently adored for its high quality and accessibility. Our friends at Walsh Whiskey have given us an exclusive The Irishman gift set which isn’t available in retail stores to give away to one lucky reader.
The prize includes: Exclusive The Irishman gift set with 1x 750ml bottle of The Irishman The Harvest premium whiskey, a matching whiskey tumbler, coaster and water dropper.
Previously known as Founder’s Reserve, The Irishman The Harvest is a unique marriage of Single Malt and Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey. To honour Ireland’s rich agricultural and distilling heritage, Walsh Whiskey have chosen to rename their signature whiskey. The name may have changed the award-winning whiskey hasn’t! A marriage of heavenly proportions – 70% Single Malt and 30% Single Pot Still. Triple distilled, matured in American Oak Bourbon barrels, and crafted from a mash bill made entirely of Irish barley. Bottled at 40% ABV.
- NOSE: Zesty spice, black pepper & peaches.
- TASTE: Pot Still spice, dark chocolate and bourbon oak.
- FINISH: Oak and butterscotch.
Enjoy with good conversationalists, a taste for excellence, and a strength of spirit.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize:
Enter via our social posts by tagging your whiskey loving friends and following @theirishmanwhiskey on Instagram and Facebook, or @WalshWhiskey on Twitter
Enter your details below and press submit.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is September 26th & 1 winner will be contacted directly
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.